The Arab American and Chaldean Council (ACC) will award scholarships to deserving high school seniors only. Please type or print application. Incomplete applications will not be considered for review. In order to qualify, applicants must meet and provide the following criteria:
1. Must be of Arab/Chaldean descent.
2. Must be a Michigan resident.
3. Must be a graduating high school senior.
4. Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
5. Must provide copy of current academic transcript.
6. Must provide proof of acceptance into a university or college.
7. Must provide parents household income (based on current income tax returns)
8. Must submit two letters of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, or other school professional.
If you have any questions concerning the application process, please contact Kimberly Hassan at (248) 559-1990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application must be submitted/post-marked no later than Friday, May 1, 2015 to be accepted.
Mail completed application and supporting documents to:
ACC Scholarship Committee
Attn: Kimberly Hassan
363 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 300
Troy, MI 48084